Community Southwark is governed by a number of company directors, collectively known as the Board of Trustees; trustees are elected at Annual General Meetings.
Our Board of Trustees is represented by a number of individuals who have extensive knowledge of Southwark’s voluntary and community sector and bring a diverse mix of skills to the board, including: legal, finance, health, local residents, employment and training.
The board meets on a quarterly basis to discuss the strategic direction of the organisation, financial matters, operational and human resource issues.
Community Southwark has gained a number of awards and quality marks including Investors in People and the Winifred Tumim Memorial Prize for Good Governance.
- 01Memorandum and articles
- 02Delegated authority
- 03Terms of reference – resources sub-committeee
- 04Terms of reference – Healthwatch Southwark advisory group
- 01Annual accounts 2017/18
- 02Annual accounts 2016/17
- 03Annual accounts 2015/16
- 04Annual accounts 2014/15
- 05Annual accounts 2013/14
- 06Annual accounts 2012/13
Chief Executive Officer’s pay
Paul Rymer (Community Southwark’s Chief Exectuive Officer) is paid £50,000 per annum. Community Southwark operates a stakeholder pension scheme to which it makes a contribution of 5% of the CEO’s salary each month. The CEO receives no other benefits as part of his employment with Community Southwark.
- Pay ratios: the CEO earns two and half times more than the lowest paid member of the Community Southwark team (1:2.6 ratio). The average pay ratio for charities is 1:8.
Recent Board minutes
You can request board minutes that preceed those listed above by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you ever find yourself in the unfortuante position of having to make a complaint against Community Southwark please read our complaints policy to find out what to do.
Data protection policy
As an umbrella body for charities in Southwark we hold a lot of information on organisations and individuals. Please read our Data Protection Policy to see how we adhere to the legislation and good practice around data protection and management. If you require any further information please contact email@example.com.
You can view our data protection policy here.